11 May 2010
Disclaimer: I'm to nervous to even write a traditional game preview, so this is what you are stuck with. Apologies
Last game's win meant our playoff lives get extended. We need two more wins for this to mean anything in the long run, but let's just take this one game at a time boys.
Road teams have been tearing it up in this round, tonight would be a good night to change that Canucks.
Our defense pulled together last game, let's hope in the assumed absence of Sami Salo that they'll be able to do it again. It goes without saying that the team is going to need a strong game from Luongo tonight. It really is balls to the wall tonight.
Gonna be nervous all day today Vancouver.
Game time is at 6:30pm PT at GM Place, as always your opposition blog is Blackhawks Down Low. Bring your Woo tonight.
Your pre-game reading links are after the jump
- The Chicago players have packed for San Jose already. Is this alarming? No, it's clearly smart on their part, I mean, have you seen a map lately?
- If you haven't read Elliotte Friedman's 30 Thoughts this week, read it. His 30 thoughts are one of the weekly articles posted that I look forward to regularily.
- The Province acknowledges the "History will be made" Sami Salo groin injury video. Whoever made that was quick, it was going viral right after the game ended
- The Hockey Broad has photos she took from game 5
- Sami Salo is listed as day-to-day
- The Vancouver Sun compares last game to Germany and tonight to Slovakia
- The Kurtenblog has Kurtenthoughts about Dumb and Dumber and the Vancouver blue line and how they many not be so dumb after all
- Salo took the game day skate today as per The Province
- Nucks Misconduct's game preview
Links will be updated as the day goes on
|< Prev||Next >|